Professional Translations Making sure your message doesn't get lost in translation
As a translator with many years of experience I can draw on extensive and broad experience, both in Germany and in Great Britain. This long-standing experience, my subject knowledge, in particular in the fields of real estate and law, as well as my passion for translation benefit you at all stages of your translation project.
My translation bureau offers translations in the following language combinations:
- English → German
- German → English
Below you will find a selection of projects I have translated for my clients:
- Contracts of all kinds (e.g. purchase contracts, rental/lease agreements, operator agreements, contracts of employment, share purchase and assignment agreements/SPA)
- Creation of land charges
- Valuation reports
- General terms and conditions of business
- Expert opinions prior to legal proceedings
- Advance health care directives/Living wills
- Precautionary powers of attorney
- Last will and testament
- Official documents of all kinds
- Company formation documents
- Business plans
- Company websites
- Study regulations and Examination regulations for universities
- and many other projects
Why you should entrust your translations to a state-examined translator There are countless translation bureaus and translators, but what exactly is a "state-examined translator"?
State-examined translator is a title that may only be used by translators who actually hold this qualification. Official documents, e.g. birth certificates, school reports, diplomas, court judgments, and contracts may only be translated by court accredited translators if they are to be submitted to authorities. Depending on where in Germany they work, these translators are often called something like "ermächtigt", "vereidigt", "beeidigt", "öffentlich bestellt", designating their status as authorised translators or sworn translators.
In addition, state-examined translators must prove their professional expertise as part of their state examination. Therefore, the quality of their translations is high – an advantage that you will benefit from!
What can my translation bureau in Berlin do for you? Give me a call so we can discuss your individual translation project: +49 (0) 160 84 44 467.